|Connecting to the REACH Global Internet Access
Service (GIA) provides access to the most diversely-routed, highest-capacity
IP backbone in the Asia-Pacific region, with direct connectivity
to the US and Europe. REACH GIA provides an extensive range of
flexible and scalable IP connectivity solutions suitable specifically
for the changing requirements of carriers and service providers.
And with 34.5 Gbit/s of active international core network capacity
on a single AS network (AS 4637), customers are just one hop away
from the major global Internet markets.
REACH GIA service options offer different service levels, speeds, configurations and interface types to provide scalability and flexibility to match individual customer requirements.
||GIA Service is an ideal solution for carriers and ISPs that require differentiation of mission critical or revenue-bearing traffic from "best effort" traffic.
||A cost effective platform for corporate customers to run less delay sensitive applications such as e-mail and web-browsing.
|GIA Hubbing Service
||Extends service to customers across the Asia-Pacific region via REACH International Private Lines or Satellite capacity connected to edge routers located in all major REACH IP PoPs.
Satellite Internet Access
REACH offers a complete suite of Internet access via satellite solutions with dedicated connection to REACH's robust Internet backbone via different satellite transmission options. REACH has been ranked the top IP backbone operator, in terms of intra-Asia connectivity, by independent market research firm Gartner Inc*. Internet access bandwidths ranging from 256kbps to beyond 45Mbps are supported direct to our customer’s premises. REACH's Internet access via satellite solution offers three distinct service options:
* Asia-Pacific IP Backbone Opportunities 2004, Gartner (September 2004)
- VSAT-IP for dedicated duplex or asymmetric Internet bandwidth from 256kbit/s to 8Mbit/s and beyond.
- DBS-IP for dedicated duplex or asymmetric Internet bandwidth from 2Mbit/s to 45Mbit/s between two gateway teleports.
- DVB-IP for simplex and asymmetric Internet bandwidth from 256kbit/s to 8Mbit/s and beyond with committed and variable bit rate options in the outbound direction to customer premises.
- Teleport-IP for dedicated Internet backbones from 8Mbit/s to 45Mbit/s and beyond.